(from date of supply from SpaNET Pty Ltd, NOT date of installation):
Unless otherwise specifically stated herein;
– including complete Control systems, Water Pumps, Air Blowers, & LED Lights – are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years which includes; 1st year infield cover including service labour (capped price to $88 inc GST) and parts; and 2nd year parts cover only. (No labour)
including SV series & Powersmart Series – are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 3 years which includes; 1st year infield cover including service labour & parts; and 2nd & 3rd year parts cover only. (No labour)
– including circuit boards, heaters, touch pads and individual spare parts– are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one (1) year on Return to Base Parts replacement cover.
- Email us to advise the issue/symptoms along with original purchase details – serial number, receipt and date of installation. Email through images supporting the claim to show: serial number, the problem if visible, the overall installation of the product in relation to other equipment. You must be the original purchaser of the product.
- Do not attempt any form of repair or modification or warranty will be void.
- We will instruct on procedure required once we have all information in section 1 above.
Please note that warranty approval is at the discretion of SpaNET Pty Ltd. We will allow/deny as necessary and authorise repair or replacement. A replacement new product is not able to be supplied pending warranty resolution.
Warranty on ALL product and parts covers manufacturing workmanship and materials defects ONLY.
It does NOT cover failures resulting from physical damage, power supply issues (electrical brownouts, voltage spikes or surges outside the specified voltage range by more than +/- 6% or lightning strikes), chemical corrosion due to improper water maintenance resulting is unbalanced or abrasive/acid water, improper installation, misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of god, water damage from installation in unsuitable location or environment, water leaks from pipes, fittings, unions joints and pumps or insect/vermin infestation.
There is an expectation that products will be installed by a suitably qualified person or knowledgeable person. If you are unsure what is required, do not install without consultation with us. It is illegal and dangerous to carry out any electrical work without the appropriate qualifications.
In all instances, electrical / electronic equipment that is not externally plugged in, requires a qualified electrical tradesperson to install.
Electronic controller or board replacements are often required due to a faulty heater or pump etc. Failure to identify one of these components as faulty will possibly result in damage to the new component as well.
NO product purchased from SpaNET Pty Ltd may be modified in any way without express written permission. This includes but not limited to:
Shortening or splicing touchpad cables, pump, blower, ozone or other cables, drilling holes in the top of electronic control boxes, or otherwise marking or altering product from its originally supplied state.
SpaNET Pty Ltd guarantees that products and parts sold are free from defects in workmanship and materials (unless otherwise stated on the individual item).
This warranty is not transferable and replacements, repairs or credits are made only to the original purchasing consumer.
Commercial use of SpaNET products reduces all warranties to a period of one (1) year.
SpaNET Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential costs or damages incurred by the purchaser or others including: Damage from lost profits, goodwill, interruption of business, or any other damage not expressly stated.